E*Trade Financial Corporation is a U.S.-based financial services company headquartered in New York. It is a holding company, the major business of which is an online discount stock brokerage service for self-directed investors.
In this project, I worked with the E*TRADE designers, project/product managers and back-end developers. My main role here is to create a reusable element that can use across the site, such as a button, grid layout, forms, tooltips and overlays. This is one of the most big project I worked on.
- Front-end development using CSS3, JS and XSL
- Creating overlays modals
- Creating dynamic page contents, meta descriptions and meta titles.
- Creating a common and global class and html structure for content elements such as button, links, overlays.
- Implementing secure login that bind in main login controller
- Making the site functional and seamlessly in different mobile screen sizes