The E*TRADE Retirement Center. Sometimes it’s hard to plan for dinner, let alone an event years away. But planning for retirement doesn’t have to be difficult. We’ll take you through it step-by-step.
In this project, I worked with the E*Trade designers, project/product managers and back-end developers. My main role here is to create a application for google chrome to have ability to do trade, view ticket value and more.
- Front-end development using CSS3, JS and HTML
- Data manipulation
- Store locator using geo location api
- Programming languages using CSS, jQuery, HTML5 and RESTApi
- I use jQuery for AJAX post for user registration and get for classes display
- I use JSON for data model
- First AngularJS and responsive design project running with Java ENV, Bootstrap, HighCharts
- IE8 Compatibility