HardwareZone-Events was borne out of a need to fully synergize the communications cycle. We seek to enhance the communication of promoting technology and its benefits to audiences by offering a plethora of communication mediums: be it on print, on-line or on-ground. The synergy of our products and services serve for us to become the de-facto guide to IT lifestyle with the promise of inspired content, innovative design and quality services.
Back in 2009, I was hired by HardwareZone company to make a website for the their events services. HardwareZone is the #1 tech magazine in the Asia Pacific. I have a multiple role in this company such as web design, front-end development and back-end development. We are using JS, HTML, CSS, PHP and MySql for our project. I created our client website such as Oracle Philippines, Trevally Boats, ASUS Technology, ACER Computer and more. I will to feature this Hardwarezone Events main website.
- Front-end development using CSS3, JS and HTML
- WordPress as CMS and customizing the back-end to fit our needs
- I designing multiple homepage, headers and footers
- Custom portfolio page for magazine, website, and events
- Creating and implementing custom theme for WordPress
- Creating and Implementing PHPList in WordPress for our Newsletter
- Flash player for magazine type design
- Custom contact form that integrated in our database
- Making the site functional and seamlessly works in IE6